[Question #209853]: Is Sikuli development dead or what?

Hey all,

I've used Sikuli for some time and have automated a lot of mobile stuff with it. The WYSIWYG-ness of the thing can't be beat, and its ability to pick out changes in graphics is handy with our manic designers where I work.

But I've noticed Sikuli hasn't had a new release in more than a year. I've reached out to the MIT guys who maintain it but have not received a reply back. Essentially, I'm beginning to wonder if my continuous investment of time and effort in making all these Sikuli scripts is going to bite me when it suddenly stops working with the next OS patch (or whatever...it is quite a daisy chain of tech), leaving me high and dry.

Does anyone know what the future or roadmap of this neat product is?