Re: [Question #210400]: Support jre7

Description changed to:
Thanks for reading my opinion.

I think that Sikuli need a jre 7 version.!

You know, there are two problems in there.

First thing is that when I click the screenshot(camera button), Sikuli
just exits~ any no error msg. I know that solution is jre6. We can get
more time to change...to jre7..time spend~

Second thing is that jre6 has security problems. That's why I upgrade to
jre7.

So, In my opinion, I think that Sikuli have to support to jre7.

Thanks,