Re: [Question #196620]: How to import sikuli source code in eclipse?

@ j-the-k
I had it running in Eclipse for sikuli-script by doing the following steps:
- making a Java project for the Java stuff
- setting up a C++-project for every native module (VisionProxy, MacUtil, HotkeyManager) by analyzing the cmake setup/cmake files and creating the project properties accordingly
- finally making an ant script, that runs the different steps, ties all together and creates sikuli-script.jar

This worked and gave me a working sikuli-script.jar on my Mac. I did not
take care for the VDictProxy,because I think it is needless stuff. I did
not check this on Linux (but should work similar) nor made it working on
Windows (the creation of the dll's is the challenge here, because the
using other IDE's than MS Vision does not make it easier)

If you think it would help: I can make the Eclipse setup available for
you somehow if you want. Contact me personally.

Meanwhile I have switched to Netbeans 7.2 and have everything working
(IDE and sikuli-script), since I started to totally revise the r930
stuff (see faq 2106).