Re: [Question #196620]: How to import sikuli source code in eclipse?

@ j-the-k
BTW: I decided to setup the projects in a way, that I have a central folder, that contains all sources and other non-developement stuff and link to these sources in my projects. So in the future at some point it would be easier to share the source with other people, who use other methods of development.
Since Sikuli basically is a Java project, the final build process should be based on Ant targeting a Maven repository.