Re: [Question #213180]: will sikuli work with both jre7 and jre6 installed on my 64bit windows?

olena is still having a problem:
Thanks, it works in ide.

Will it work under Windows 7 64bit, Eclipse 64 bit if I am using jdk7 64
bit (used in selenium project)?  I cannot use jre6 32 bit for the
project. Is there a way to integrate sikuli under these conditions?

I've tried this http://www.sikuli.org/download.html
and then https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+faq/1958
didn't help.

I read that java7 is not supported by sikuli but I also saw comments
from guys who actually made it work in different ways. none of them
worked for me. :(

What are the latest news? is there a chance for sikuli to work under ubove-metioned configuration? if not are there any plans to fix it?
I am reaaaaallly looking forward to this. i think this tool is great and thanks to everybody who takes part in it's development.