Re: [Question #213180]: will sikuli work with both jre7 and jre6 installed on my 64bit windows?

--- current version on Windows (out of the box)
- no support for Java 7 (32 or 64)
- only support for Java 6 32 Bit (on Wiin 32 and Win 64)

--- build from sources
If you are an expert in building Java based applications including native stuff written in C++ using Cmake as build tool, then you might try to build from the sources. But if you are not used to, then it might become a nightmare ;-)

--- the plans
I am currently working on a revised version to be released beginning of december.
It will work on Java 6 and 7 and will be available as 32Bit and  64Bit application.
see faq 2106 as a general discussion of the current status and
https://github.com/RaiMan/Sikuli12.11
for the current status of my efforts