[Question #213476]: Able to see custom data?

I am developing a app that will test a I-series product.
currently, I have it reading a password and a user from a script and then going into a document. This document has already been filled out and the test I want to verify is that the data has been inserted correctly(writing regression tests) so for example

Name:  file.readline();
type(Name)
Exists(screenshot)

the screenshot should look for Name label and to the right of it find John. But if "John" were to change his name to lets say Paul is the only way to edit the script to update the screenshot?

any suggestions would be great!