Re: [Question #213467]: Not selecting sidebar in Unity- Ubuntu 12.04

Gjorgi Varelov gave more information on the question:
Tried installing on an older version of Ubuntu, Ubuntu 10.10. Previously
made sure I installed OpenJDK 6, wmctrl and OpenCV (as described in the
Linux section of the Installation Guide) and downloaded the zip for
Linux, ran the .sh file, created few toy scripts and it worked. So,
Sikuli worked on older Ubuntu, but not on 12.04. In addition, on 12.04,
Java keeps crashing the moment I try to use Sikuli. The version of Java
on 12.04 is 6 as well.