[Question #213617]: Add "Insert image" feature to sikuli

The primary site I test using sikuli relies heavily on javascript, which can be quite a pain.

One of the issues I've run into is an address box where I type in a username from the address book and the autocomplete pops up showing all matches. Problem is, I can't take a screenshot of this item with sikuli because it goes away as soon as I click out of the window, so I can't use the takescreenshot button.

Here's how I got around this: I took a screenshot using Greenshot (a windows screenshot application), and saved this file. Then, I used sikuli's screenshot function to take a screenshot of an area on the screen and saved and closed the project. Next, I renamed my previous screenshot to match the one taken with sikuli, opened the project and replaced the sikui screenshot with the one I made myself. From there I was able to copy the screenshot into the desired project and save that way, and now sikuli sees what I'm looking for and will click on it.

My request would be this: Via a right click menu (or edit, etc) add an insert menu where I can choose an image I want to add to the sikuli script. It would then be imported into my project and saved in the project folder.