[Question #213978]: FindFailed after WHEEL_DOWN

Hello, I want to find a target on my screen for which I have to scroll before.
When I scroll manuelly at the right position, where my target is located, then find(target) works successfully.
But when my target isn't shown on the screen by default and I run:
wheel(myregion,WHEEL_UP,2)
find(target)
then I get a "FIndFailed", although the target is shown on the screen after the "WHEEL_UP"-event.
What's my mistake? Or is this a bug?