[Question #214062]: How to use guide.image?

Hello, the guide-extension contains the "guide.image"-method. But I do not find any documentation of it, so I I don't know how to use it. When I have a look at the source code I can see this:
def image(target, imgurl, **kwargs):
    # def
In Sikuli I tried this:
guide.image("target.png", "image.png")
guide.show()
(the image.png is located in my working directory; where also target.png is located)
But I get this error:
"UnboundLocalError: local variable 'sideConstant' referenced before assignment"
How can I solve this?