Re: [Question #214125]: Last part of script not running when called from another script.

Shawn Robertson gave more information on the question:
my main path for scripts is:

C:\Sikuli Scripts

and in this folder are all my script folders including:

CreateCalendarEntry.sikuli
SlipsExpandedFunctionality.sikuli

both scripts contain the line:

from sikuli import *

and the script folder SlipsExpandedFunctionality.sikuli contains the
line:

import CreateCalendarEntry
# some stuff
def ts_expanded_functions():
    CreateCalendarEntry.create_calendar_entry()
# more stuff
ts_expanded_functions()

and yes confirming the rest of what you said.

there are no errors.

when i go to the

SlipsExpandedFunctionality.sikuli script and run it as above...

it calls the create_calendar_entry() function just fine but just ignores
the final part that says to close the dialog window it was in.

when that happens the rest of the script that occurs after that fails
because it was expecting that dialog to be closed.

when i go back to the create_calendar_entry() function on its own and
run it by itself it runs fine the the dialog closes no problem, only
fails to close that dialog when its being called from another script.

and yes saved all work and closed and restarted both IDE and my program i am working in.