[Question #214200]: Class Paths

I am having trouble setting a class path to import. Relates to previous question. https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/214110

Now having had a play around I have tried putting the folder JBDC into the .ini for sikuli , path variable in windows and even appending it to the paths in use.

Tried working through
http://doc.sikuli.org/globals.html#load

But doesnt seem to be working always says im missing the driver. Doesnt fail to load or import but always on attempt to load driver.

Line failing on.
con = zxJDBC.connect("jdbc:mysql://localhost/your-db-name-here", "root", None, "com.mysql.jdbc.Driver")

Sorry this is probably a really boring question for most of you. I can the folder c:\jbdc in the sys path when I print it out.

Thanks for any help you are able to provide.