[Question #214847]: click on link where position is below taken picture

ok hier is problem:
I have picture that is always there on the website, but below that picture it is content that rotates (unknow picture, cant do anything about it) and I want to click on that below content.

so I know the image position and I take snapshot and I want to click on the link bellow that image like 30px from that picture down.

I see now I can take snapshot and have click(img), but I want to click below image 30px

I hope it is clear question, tnx