Re: [Question #215672]: Display Text for Debugging

Lol5916 is still having a problem:
Just dispatch the text display to a subtask using thread or subprocess to make it asynchronous.
Even with the easiest version thread, it is possible to implement some basic communication between main and thread.

I'm sorry but I searched everywhere for how to implement this in Sikuli
and I'm not quite sure what functions I should be using. Do you just use
native python?

Thanks for the help.