Re: [Question #215490]: Dynamically capture symbols and search them --- all this in a loop

Ben gave more information on the question:
For convenience, I renamed the surfbars from 1 to 8 in the order they
will appear in my browser.

The revised script I posted earlier takes care of surfbar1 and surfbar2.
I been working on surfbar3 and going crazy on this one, it has the
hallmarks of the flying objects with a twist hard to solve, I cannot get
that one to work correctly due to how the objects appear and never the
same borders around probe object.

Anyhow, we can work on that one later, I want to get a loop going with
the first two surfbars...That would make me a happy camper and I can
always break my brains after on surfbar3.

The loop, yes, thats where we are... I learned a lot so far.

Ben