Re: [Question #215490]: Dynamically capture symbols and search them --- all this in a loop

Ben gave more information on the question:
As I stated earlier, surfbars have all been renamed from surfbar1 to
surfbar8.jpg starting here http://www.earn-income-at-
home.info/images/surfbar1.jpg and as such, you may need to refresh links
to see the new images of the surfbars in question. I only put 8 because
I am absolutely Not greedy!...lol as I have 46 of them which on my own
may take me a year to figure them out but thats fine with me. Those 8
are a good mix and should be enough for me to learn my other 38
surfbars.

Raimund, you are the best! :)

Ben