[Question #215858]: Monitor app for 'Not Responding'; if not restart

I am using a Mac Mini for an instillation. I have already created an app exported from automator that checks to see if a specific software is running and if it crashes completely to restart.

BUT; I want something to check to see that is hasn't hung/"Not responding", so my question:

How do I go about creating something that looks or 'monitors' to see if the software isn't showing as "Not Responding" in the Activity window (or dock) and if it Is showing as  "Not Responding" to then quit the software.

I discovered this website/software about 15 minutes ago so I am looking myself but obviously you are the community that knows the best! I'm not lazy - far from it!

Any help VERY much appreciated!

Thanks.