[Question #217127]: Sikuli starts extremely slow

Hello,

I have two computers on which I use Sikuli. On my Windows 7 computers Sikuli starts normally when I open the program from the start menu. But when I try to open Sikuli on my Windows XP computer and after I opened Sikuli from the start menu it will take ten minutes untill the application will appear on my screen. Isn't this extreme?
It's not a processor or CPU issue, because after clicking the Sikuli shortcut in my start menu the processor rate of Sikuli (this is javaw.exe) is zero and sometimes 1. So Sikuli appears in my Task Manager but seems to do nothing and after ten minutes it will appear on my screen. The Sikuli documentation suggest the program runs better on XP than on Windows 7 (there even are made special batch files to let Sikuli run on Windows 7, otherwise much people can't even run it on Windows 7, because it was made for XP). But in my case it's running well on Windows 7, but extremely bad on XP. Contradictory... Anyone have some tips for me or has the same problem or know more about this? I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

With kind regards,

Forest