[Question #217154]: Region definition depends on the screen resolution

Hi all,
I have a doubt on Sikuli behaviour:
Is the Region position in the screen depends on the screen dimension (resolution)?
I try to clarify more. If I select a region from my laptop where to search something,  I can see that the region has a dimension (not affected by the screen resolution) but also a relative position from the side of the screen.
I was wondering if this relative position is affected by the screen resolution so if I change monitor I will search in a wrong position?

thanks
Andrea