[Question #217195]: Running test from terminal has different results than with the IDE

We are using Sikuli for automated tests on both Windows and OSX.  We have developed Frameworks for each, although the framework on Windows is more extensive.  I am currently experiencing an issue on the Mac.

If I run a testcase from within the IDE, it works fine, but if I run the test from the Terminal, or an Applescript, a completely different test case is first run.  Sometimes once, sometimes twice, and then (most of the time) the test I actually specified gets run afterward.  Also, any changes I make to the test case, aren't noticed when I run from the terminal.  It seems to be stuck on a version of the test from about 24 hours ago, but changes are noticed when run from the IDE.

This doesn't just happen with one testcase either.  It's now happening with all of our tests.  Each time, the same test (called ExportNomination.sikuli) will get run, either once or twice, and then whatever the real test we passed as the '--arg' is run.  This is the syntax I'm using from the Terminal to invoke the test:

/Applications/Sikuli-IDE.app/sikuli-ide.sh -s -r /Volumes/Shared/it/QA/AutomationRoot/Mac/Sikuli/TestCases/NewTerm.sikuli

...So instead of NewTerm.sikuli running, ExportNomination.sikuli runs, then NewTerm.sikuli.  If I run NewTerm from within the IDE, it runs without an issue.  (I've double and triple checked paths)  So it seems as if something is stuck somewhere, but I'm not sure how to handle it.   I should mention that we've been running tests on the mac within our system for a couple months now, and this issue just seemed to pop up out of nowhere.  Unfortunately, we only have the one Mac to run the tests on though.

Among other things, I've restarted the Mac, as well as deleted Sikuli and dropped in a new one. Restarted Terminal etc.  I've also looked over the code within the test cases that we're trying to call, as well as the one that keeps getting run, and can't see anything wrong that could cause something like this.

Thanks,