Re: [Question #217558]: I can agenerate random numbers, need to type them

Colby Black is still having a problem:
Hello,

Sorry to be a pain. (I've never programmed or taken any classes, so
treat me like a retard =)

I tested this....

doubleClick("SearchIEssVi.png")
import random
num = random.randrange(100000000, 100000000000000)
type(str(num))

and it successfully completed it and it logged it as

[log] DOUBLE CLICK on (450,131)

[log] TYPE "45766032731841"

so it worked in generating the number,, but it never actually typed the
random number it generated where I asked it to. (Which is the most
important part) I need to type it outside of sikuli...not inside. Can
you please type the code exactly how it should be if you wanted it to
type in the randomly generated number in word?

Thanks and again, sorry for the ignorance.