[Question #218670]: [sikuli java api] how to enter text in a text box

Hello,

I am using the new 'Sikuli Java API' and trying to enter some text into a text box. For example: enter 'Sikuli' in the google search box. How do I do that? Is there any method to do that? Like there is "s.find()" to find an image, is there a method to enter text?

I know Sikuli Script used to have a method called "s.type()" to enter text, but I don't find one in Sikuli Java API.

Similarly,  Sikuli Script used to have a method called "s.hover()" to hover over an image, but I don't find one in Sikuli Java API.

I will be grateful if someone can help me with these two questions. Thank you!