[Question #218695]: Need help: Guide spotlight in rectangle shape

Hi,

this problem has been vexing me since the start of using the guide extension.
The spotlight using the shape of rectangle doesn't seem to work. I tried changing the variable  "0.5f*(1 - opacity)" that changes the opacity but that doesn't help at all.

Here's the Code in sikuliGuideSpotlight.java
if (shape == RECTANGLE){
    	 g2d.fillRect(0,0,r.width-1,r.height-1);
         g2d.setComposite(AlphaComposite.getInstance(AlphaComposite.SRC_OVER, 0.5f*(1 - opacity)));
         g2d.fillRect(0,0,r.width-1,r.height-1);