[Question #218789]: User selected images

I have an application where I want the user to select which images he will use in what order and then I want the script to use those images further down in the script.  Is there any way for the user to provide input either on location to click or region to copy an image as part of the script?  Later on in the script I want the program to click the same locations in the same order as the user has isnstructed.