Re: [Question #218711]: Provision of a CONFIRM facility

Tracy Gilmore confirmed that the question is solved:
The input() feature provides the user with an input text box as well as
the OK/Cancel buttons. In the described scenario, whilst it would
provide the facility I require, the input feature text field is
unnecessary and distracting. I remain on the opinion that the Sikuli
language is missing a Confirm() feature - but will close the question.