[Question #220789]: how to use openApp with a .exe lauched with wine

Hi all,
I am trying to use Sikuli on Ubuntu :

I have a game which is a windows executable. (it works well thanks to wine) I first decided to open it with a doubleClick method. It works well but I'm not able to create an App of the application opened. Is there a way to do it ?

As my first idea was a failure I decided to use the openApp method with . But I'm not sure the way I have to indicate the PATH of the application.. I tried some
Chess = openApp("$HOME/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/Chess/Chess.exe")
or
Chess = openApp("$HOME/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Chess/Chess.exe")
or even
Chess = openApp("$HOME\.wine\drive_c\Program Files\Chess\Chess.exe")

I also tried by adding the path into $PATH and then do
Chess = openApp("Chess.exe")

But the application does not open.

I can read this into the properties of the icon's application :
env WINEPREFIX="/home/nico/.wine" wine C:\\Program\ Files\\Chess\\Chess.exe

Maybe it can help ?

If you have any ideas I will really appreciate.

Thank you !