[Question #221909]: Is there an easy way to install sikuli in Ubuntu?

Hello and thank you for reading my question.

I love sikuli and I use it all the time.  It has allowed me to get more done then I could ever have hoped for without it, but installing this program usually takes me several tries and multiple hours every time, most of the time I just give up and if anything updates, then I need to start the whole process over again.  Is there a simple way to install this program?  I can almost never get the vision engine to work.  I've installed the program from source, I've installed in from the software center, I've tried the Java only version, all of them have the same problem.  I've tried every mixture of the opencv's I can think of with no luck.  Am I the only person having this problem?