Re: [Question #222761]: Sikuli TestSuite takes too long too find images

this happens, when Sikuli tries to produce thumbnail images to mark captured images in the IDE.
You seem to have access problems to the temp folder in the error message (file blocked by other app or access rights not appropriate)

But I am a little confused: I supposed you are working on the Java level
(using sikuli-script.jar), but the crashing feature is from sikuli-
ide.jar (that should not be used in Java programming) - so what are you
doing???