Re: [Question #222761]: Sikuli TestSuite takes too long too find images

Fox88 confirmed that the question is solved:
I figured out wat the problem was.

Apparently at some point the zoomlevel of my browser (Chrome) was changed to 110% instead of 100%
Because of this Sikuli was unable to recognize any image. But when i changed the zoomlevel back everything worked again.

Now i just have to find a way to check the zoomlevel of Chrome at the start of every code and change it if necesarry.
Any ideas are welcome :)

PS. I work in Sikuli IDE but with Netbeans we've created  a project that loads all of our sikuli folders that we've created so we can choose in a GUI what we want to test and in what order.

Eg. Start program => create table => check if table exists => add record => check if record exists => close program
And so on