[Question #224760]: paste into browser

I'm trying to get the browser to make a paste but I can not

my problem is:
I click on the browser with the right button and I click on Paste
this would be the action that try to simulate with Sikuli

openApp("C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe")
find("oxhttp4vvwwg.png")
click("oxhttp4vvwwg.png")
#rightClick("oxhttp4vvwwg.png")
click("Cclar.png")

Sikuli but advises that you do not find the image on the print that would graze the right click in the browser

org.sikuli.script.FindFailed: FindFailed: can not find Cclar.png on the screen.

you guys have any idea what might be doing wrong?

Thanks a lot!
Ximena