[Question #226581]: ignore from sikuli.sikuli when using sphinx-doc

Im using sphinx to document my code however I need to included from sikuli.Sikuli import * at the top of each file. When I run make html with sphinx I get these errors. the only way I can get around it is to delete that line, generate the documentation, and then add it back to all the files. I tried adding paths in conf.py file for sphinx to the sphinx install folder but that didn't do anything.

reading sources... [100%] control
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\sphinx-1.1.3-py2.7.egg\sphinx\ext\autodoc.
py", line 321, in import_object
    __import__(self.modname)
  File "C:\Users\gggg\Desktop\DBA\control.sikuli\control.py", line 1,
 in <module>
    from sikuli.Sikuli import *
ImportError: No module named sikuli.Sikuli

C:\Users\gggg\Desktop\DBA\_sphinx_source\control.rst:6: WARNING: autodoc can'
t import/find module 'control', it reported error: "No module named sikuli.Sikul
i", please check your spelling and sys.path

is there anything I can change in sikuli to have sphinx ignore the from sikuli.sikuli statement?