Re: [Question #227857]: What does the test folder in \\sikuli-script\src deal with?

Yadish Khan posted a new comment:
There is a test folder inside \\sikuli-scripts\src folder parallel to
the main folder.

That also has the same folder structure as main (java,native, python)
the java folder has a CmakeLists.txt and also has a build target when
the main MakeFile is generated after cmake.

But the native folder (inside the test directory) has its own MakeFile.

It has references to a TestFinderRunner.cpp file which I am not able to
find.

Similarly, I am unable to find the *.o objects and MakeFile.common

Can you please help me out with this!
Is it possible to build the native test framework using that MakeFile?