Re: [Question #229820]: is it possible to run the sikuli script from the next line where it fails?

Amutha Sreenivasan is still having a problem:
Hi ,

I am running unit test with sikuli+HTML Test runner. I have 2 problems

case 1:

In my application,if some unexpected error occurs , it popsup with some error. If the user don't press "OK" in that error message , it won't allow to click anything in that application.
 when some unexpected error occurs,I tried exit() and also  sys.exit().But , when it reaches that point , it just skip that test and move on to next test in the same script.  Since one single script contains lot of tests ,in this situation, it tries to execute first step of every test, finally it ends up with error .Because of that it takes long time to finish whole script. But if I try to press "ALT+Shift+C", it  stops execution, but HTMLTestrunner , not printing any results(result sheet is blank).

Case 2:

While some unexpected errors happens,  I abort the run(Alt+shift+c)
.Then fix that problem .Then Tried to rerun from the point where it
stops

1-->need solution , how to rerun it from stopping point
2.--> tried to comment the test till l the failure point , then rerun it.while doing so, in the test report, it doesn't show the previous results. Then tried to append the results. But what happens means, while rerunning whatever step fails, it always inserts the failure message in the first row of the report. Don't know how to solve this.

Tried many ways. But no luck.

It'll very helpful if you give a solution for these probs.