Re: [Question #230298]: How to change default delay time in sikuli?

Roman Podolyan proposed the following answer:
Probably you need to read this topic on waiting for something:
http://doc.sikuli.org/region.html#observing-visual-events-in-a-region

Also I used Settings.MoveMouseDelay ( http://doc.sikuli.org/globals.html#Settings.MoveMouseDelay ) for increasing interval between _actions_ (and it worked). I have doubts that it suites for all of your purposes — but you can experiment with it.