[Question #230734]: How to capture the reading and deliver it in a report?

Hi ,

 We are trying to capture the memory reading which is displayed at left most corner of the application.
is it possible in sikuli? What is the code to capture the randomly change reading ?

I tried XMLrunner to generate report for performance testing.
To test the performance, ran same script for several times(roughly 25)
At the end, The report is blank.

But if I run it for 2 times , it generates the report

What is the problem?