Re: [Question #165999]: problems using Python logging module

Amutha Sreenivasan requested more information:
Thanks for the reply Raiman.

While running ,I Commented the "TextTestRunner".

Tried with XMLTestRunner. If I ran it for 2 times (same script), it
generates the  report.

But , if ran it for 5 times. The report is blank. Why so?

Is this also due to logging problem?

Do you know any other reporting tool that can integrate with sikuli, to
generate correct report for several runs?