[Question #231040]: input combobox instead of textbox?

in some of my other scripts I define input as such:

choose_browser = input('choose your browser... chrome, firefox, ie, safari:', ''chrome')

i then pass that input value into other areas like this:

if choose_browser == "chrome":
    app = App(os.path.join(r'C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe'))
elif choose_browser == "firefox":
    app = App(os.path.join(r'C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe'))
elif choose_browser == "ie":
    app = App(os.path.join(r'C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe'))
elif choose_browser == "safari":
    app = App(os.path.join(r'C:\Program Files (x86)\Safari\Safari.exe'))

that way I can call this:

app.open()

so when the script is run, the user is prompted to choose their browser and they can manually type in chrome, ie, firefox etc.

the problem is I dont like user input because that leaves room for spelling and capitalization errors.

i wish i could have that input pop up box that appears be a List ComboBox instead and the user just clicked on the selection and then that is passed as input.

is this possible?

thanks so much in advance