[Question #231037]: using the find() to pass in a parameter?

I have been reading the region section in the sikuli guide as well as some stackoverflow articles and maybe i have the idea all wrong...

I want sikuli to find an area of the screen (this area contains a text field) and once it finds this area i want to paste some text.)

example i'm opening the firefox web browser and when it opens, the default field that has focus is the google search box in the middle of the page, i want sikuli to find the URL ADDRESS bar at the top and paste in a URL.

I know i could use a CLICK method or also hit SHIFT + TAB times but I would like to be simple.

I thought i could do this:

find(image.png, paste('www.example.com'))

but that doesn't work, sikuli just pastes teh text into the field that has focus

i also tried:

ClickMeRegion = find('image.png')
ClickMeRegion.paste('www.example.com')

again that just pasted the URL into the field that has focus.

Any help is much appreciated or a nudge in the right direction.