Re: [Question #231122]: environment variables to run sikuli .py file from jython

vishakha gave more information on the question:
Hi,

I tried above script to open notepad using sikuli + jython from command
prompt. It opens notepad. But I am not able to open my application even
if I use the same script. I changed the directory as well to point to
current working directory, but its not working. It shows only the logs
and process ID as told before. Is there any other way to open an
application?