[Question #232760]: Screen.text returns unfomatted text win7 (64 bit)

Hi,

I am using Sikuli API for automating the workflow of one of the application.
I am facing issue when I am doing --

Settings.OcrTextSearch = true;
Settings.OcrTextRead = true;
Screen screen = new Screen();
String s = screen.text();

screen.text() is returning the data but it is not in the format that the normal user can read.

Say the screen contains "I can read you correctly", but screen.text returns something like--
I can
read  yo
corr
rectly

Can anyone help me find out the resolution of the issue or an alternate approach?

Thank you,
Nikhil