Re: [Question #233300]: Rebuild Sikuli-Script.jar file from source

Dhananjay Nagawade gave more information on the question:
I am talking about Sikuli 1.0.0.
I am using your Sikuli-Script.jar file with my sikuli Script written in JAVA.
Now I simply override your click/double click events. I want to call my methods on function call of Click() and other .
In simple language I just to add code in your predefined java class of sikuli-Script .jar file.

I hope now you can understand.