Re: [Question #233300]: Rebuild Sikuli-Script.jar file from source

Then we are talking about Java programming (talking about "scripting" in
this case is misleading)

In Java, you can simply extend the org.sikuli.script.Region, implement
your overriding methods and use super.xxx(), to call the respective
original Region functions.

class XRegion extends Region {
    public void click(.... what you need ....) {
        //code what you need
        super.click(....)
       // code what you need
    }
}

You might as well try with the code (start here:
https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX-API), but I really do not recommend it
currently, since I will constantly revise the internals the next month
(public API though will be stable).