Re: [Question #233331]: No parsers found error when running from command line

--1. I surely ran it from command line using sikuli-script.jar.

--2. my test proves, that the problem is not the xml-parsing stuff as
such. If the string to parse is "readable" it works.

So, yes, the problem might be with the file containing the xml.
Might be an encoding problem: take care, that your file is stored as utf-8 and read it using utf-8 encoding.