Re: [Question #233331]: No parsers found error when running from command line

Sunil posted a new comment:
Hi Raimund,
I did found a workaround to avoid the parser issue in my case, but the original issue persists and I'm bit curious to find out the root-cause. If following information makes any sense to probe into,

1. While running the script in command-line mode as "script-name.sikuli" (i.e. without exclusively specifying the jython) the error comes.
example: D:\INSTALLER\sikuli-script.cmd -r D:\Scripts\script-name.sikuli

2. While running the same script but as python script with sikuli-script.jar and jython, it works.
example: java -cp sikuli-script.jar org.python.util.jython D:\Scripts\script-name.sikuli\script-name.py

I'm using a Win7 x64 machine with Java7 x64, with home variables set for
both and included into system path too.

Thanks,