Re: [Question #233507]: Cleanest way to search if at least one image of a set is present

Giuseppe Marullo confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you RaiMan.

The part you provided was how to capture the icon (Thank You!) I was
trying to write the following comparison part, here it is what I wrote
about it:

     File path = new File("./ccleaner/icon");
      File [] files = path.listFiles();

      boolean iconfound = false;
      Integer i = 0;

      while ( (i < files.length) && (iconfound == false )) {
        Pattern ccleanericon = new Pattern(files[i].getAbsolutePath());
        int timeout = 5;

        if (k.exists(ccleanericon.similar(similarity),timeout)!= null) {
          System.out.println("Found " + files[i].getAbsolutePath() );
          Match m = k.find(ccleanericon);
          m.highlight(2);
          k.doubleClick(ccleanericon);
          iconfound = true;
        }
        else {
          System.out.println("Not Found " + files[i].getAbsolutePath());
        }
        i = i + 1;
      } // end of while

I was a Java problem, I mean it was me not being able to create a loop of comparisons driven by the list of files  in a folder.
I was hoping there was a command in the API  to check a set of images in a folder against the screen.

If there is not such a command, I will stick with this version.

>not really clear what you mean
Sorry, I was referring to the Findall function, that is able to create a loop action on all the checkboxes on the screen

Thanks again, you provide realtime help in a very valuable way