Re: [Question #233507]: Cleanest way to search if at least one image of a set is present

RaiMan requested more information:
-- getting the images for the 3 states of an icon:

s = new Screen();
s.click(<somewhere_to_deselect_all_icons>);
Match m = s.find("image-of-unselected-icon.png");
s.hover(m);
ScreenImage image_of_hovered_icon = s.capture(m);
image_of_hovered_icon.getFile(<some folder>, <some name>); // saves image file
s.click(m);
ScreenImage image_of_clicked_icon = s.capture(m);
image_of_clicked_icon.getFile(<some folder>, <some name>); // saves image file

-- It is my understanding that I could do the opposite, search for all the occurrence of a bitmap on the screen
not really clear what you mean