Re: [Question #232999]: Read the word from the flex web page and click on that

obiwan-92 proposed the following answer:
Hi.

Sorry for my late answer, but I'm in holiday.

We must find a common image to each line of your text (such as a puce or a dash)
or you can use a image of a complete line with a low score of similarity.

The code must be like this :
for line in findAll(Pattern("ref_point.png").similarity(0.60)):
    r = region(line.getX(), line.getY(), w, h) # replace w and h by a value to select
                                                                            # the region who include the complete line
    t = r.text()
    print "t:", t

See if it's working.
Regards.