Re: [Question #232999]: Read the word from the flex web page and click on that

Divesh Pathak is still having a problem:
Hi obiwan,

I am felling glad after looking on your reply.
Some how I managed to solve my Issue of reading the text,
*every time it's not reading properly, But in my scenario, I had given *
*alpha numeric text  and inside a loop so that if it is missing in one sort
*
*it will read that in next sort.*
*
*
*Thanks for developing Sikuli. I want to know when the next version will
come.*
*I am using Sikuli with Java, and May be I will disturb you some more times.
*
*
*
*