Re: [Question #233549]: mobile testing

Roman Podolyan proposed the following answer:
Yes, but there are no unified way.

As for iOS app testing, I used iPhone and iPad simulator(s), which
worked pretty well. Believe me, the iOS simulators were 90% accurate,
that is bug found in simulator could be in 90% cases reproduced on the
real device.

As for Android, there are no (as far as I know) good fast simulator,
also, there are many problems with Android remote screen sharing and
commanding. The only application with fast screen sharing, requiring no
root is TeamViewer ,  but it's support of Android is limited. Other
don't work that well.

So, in general the answer is "Yes, you can", but dependent on particular
situation you can run into problems.